Demanding work conditions?
For work boats which operate under rough conditions, an active stabilization system can make the difference between getting the job safely done or not done at all. A stabilized boat improves the seamen’s safety and comfort greatly as boat roll is almost completely eliminated, both underway and at anchor.
Side-Power's award winning Vector Fins™ stabilizers are the latest and most effective system on the market today. The revolutionary new design of the Vector Fins™ is taking fin stabilizers to a whole new level of efficiency and comfort, more effectively directing the forces to reduce roll. With the most compact actuator design on the market, the Vector Fins™ require minimal internal space and are therefore also suitable for retrofit in vessels from 50 feet and up.
Vector fins™ benefits:
- Increase vessel operation time
- Increase safety and comfort for crew and passengers
- Increase work efficiency
- Minimal to no increase in fuel consumption
- Minimal to no loss of speed
- Silent operation
- Also suitable for retrofit
- Unlike Gyros, stabilization force increases with speed
- Designed and manufactured at our ISO-certified factory in Norway
* Compared to traditional flat fin design
World wide sales & service